Saturday, April 10, 2010

Touch My SOUL




** I want every boy (esp: my man) in the world pick up a guitar and start screaming!!! 


My Life is Like a GUITAR....
you can whisper soft notes or shout loud chords, also your can have a different tempos,, Fast or Slow...


(my once's guitar)


Harmony = getting along with people
Melody = having your own voice
Rhythm = keeping up with the times or staying in step




( adie said : "I'm not a guitar player, I'm a drummer..."  ***but i never felt so close to a guitar before i met you ;p)





You want to play it all the time, and even when you set it down, you just pick it right back up again. Occasional setup and repairs are required.  - Mitchell 


BUT
one thing for sure.....
I LOVE U just the way you are... *a drummer
 

Music has never been at a better time then it is right now, we`re really lucky to be a part of this wonderful thing called music...




 and adie said: "I'm a Drummer also a Dreamer"

semua yang berprestasi luar biasa adalah pemimpi yang luar biasa 
SEGALANYA berawal dari MIMPI

Don't Stop Dreaming!
STOP DREAMING = DIE

Success is my right!



(rain and rainbow)


*** YOU TOUCH MY SOUL, YES YOU DO pi.... =) 


 



Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals BERITA_wongANteng SEO

0 comments :